Have you considered the Knights of Columbus in your estate planning? Check out the Bequests Links in the Membership Section to learn more.
Councils Click Here to report elected Officers - before Aug 1
Assemblies Click Here to report elected Officers - before Aug 1
Future Meeting Dates
|Summer DD Meeting 2013
Summer DD Mtg Information
Banquet and Luncheon Form
2013 State Shirt Order Form
|Jul. 12 - 14, 2013||Marriott Hotel Normal, IL|
|Midwinter DD Meeting 2013||Dec. 6 - 8, 2013 - DATE CHANGE||Abraham Lincoln Hotel Springfield, IL|
|State Convention 2014||April 25 - 27, 2014||Hilton Hotel Springfield, IL|
News You Can UseVol. 2 Issue 35
Each week we will build upon the last e-mail to keep you informed of any new upcoming or changes from the previous information. Visit the pages on our website to retrieve letters/flyers/information on the following events:
Benefits of Membership in the Knights
Are you aware of the benefits you have as a member of the Knights of Columbus?
1. Columbia Magazine – Free Subscription to the monthly magazine
2. Daily Mass of Remembrance at St. Mary’s Church – Mass for deceased members and their wives at the birthplace of the Order
3. Insurance – Portfolio of top-quality life insurance, long-term care, and annuity products exclusively for members and their families
4. Family Fraternal Benefits, Orphan Benefits, Member/Spouse Fraternal Benefits – member available benefits for members and their families at no cost
5. Widow Benefits – Knights benefits are available to widows and families for 1 year after a member passes.
6. Scholarships – Scholarship programs for higher education available to members, their spouses and children
7. Leadership Development – Opportunity to build personal leadershipskills, public speaking ability, organization skills, etc.
The above benefits and others are available to all members who have taken their First Degree.
It is more important than ever, once a man commits to join, take him to his First Degree and process the Form 100 immediately.
It is easier now than ever to process a Form 100.
1. Scan the Form 100
2. E-mail the form 100 to email@example.com
3. In the subject line put G-11 and your Council number
Following the above procedure will get your form 100 processed within 48 hours.
Remember, it all starts with asking a member to join, and taking him to his First Degree.
Major Degree Information: is just a click away on our website–GET THE DETAILS AND CHECK ON WHAT”S COMING UP ON THE SCHEDULE!
Submit your State Deputy Banquet reservations NOW! The reservation form is on the State website or call the State office at 815-935-2262 and Vicki, Donna or Denny can take your reservation. Soccer Challenge is coming! Plan to pickup you Soccer Kit at the State Convention!
See you at the 115th Annual State Convention! Make sure you stop
by the Program Fair!
Shake off the Winter Blues . . . . . . Active Councils are shooting Stars! Plan a fundraiser for each of your Charity Goals before the end of this fraternal year!
Special Olympics Spring Games Get on-board. VOLUNTEER TODAY!
Order your Vocations Raffle Tickets Today. Save postage and pick them up at the Convention. PSDs Ron & Bill will thank you for it.
NEWMAN – A “Catholic Place” on campus. Donate Today! Be the newest Century Donor for your council!
A Year of Faith and now a New Pope. Plan today on how you will make this a special faith-filled year.
IDDrive: Pay your bills & finish your reports ASAP!
General Assistance – Pass the can whenever you can and make it a “silent” collection.
REMEMBER: EVERY ACTIVITY IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR
RECRUITMENT - RETENTION - REACTIVATION!