Illinois State Council
Knights of Columbus
The State Officers are taking to the road for an opportunity for councils officers and members to dialogue with State Officers about Faith In Action, Charity, and Membership Growth. Topics include the New Exemplification Ceremony, State Convention, and Awards. Check out the Calendar to find out when they will be in your neighborhood. All sessions start at either 9:30 am or 2:00 pm.
122nd State Convention May 22-24, 2020
- Westin Lombard - Yorktown Shopping Center
- More info posted soon
Welcome New Councils
- Council 17359 St Alexis inBensenville
- Council 17360 St Gall in Elburn
- Council 17403 is St Bede inChicago
- Council 17433 St. Stanislaus in Posen
- Council 17439 St. Aloysius Gonzaga in the Wicker Park (Chicago)
- Council 17474 St. Joseph in Addison
Finish Strong - Start Fast
- There is $7000 up for grabs in incentive money this month!
- Help Illinois finsh in First Place for the Month of July.
- At the moment we are in 10th place with a score of 15.38.
- Sign up new members and help Illinois TAKE THE MONEY!
- Faith in Action Replaces Surge With Service as Supreme Council Progamming Model
- A new programming model is being launched by the Supreme Council for the 2018-19 Fraternal Year. The new model reduces the number of programming areas and redistributes the most successful programs into new areasa of concentration. You can learn more by clicking here to download a flyer of frequently asked questions
Building the Domestic Church
- Through the Orderwide Building the Domestic Church initiative, Knights and their families have greater opportunities to participate in a variety of activities that promote the New Evangelization, strengthen our parishes and grow the Order. Knights of Columbus has always been an organization dedicated to the well-being and support of Catholic family life. The family is the first and primary place where we experience and are formed in our Catholic faith. By building upon our current programs and activities, the Knights of Columbus continues to promote the family as a ”domestic church” where husbands and wives, parent and children, grow in their knowledge and practice of the Catholic Faith. In order to perform its important mission of evangelization, each family needs to find support in the sacramental life of the parish.
- Find the State program activities under Church link or click here.
- More information can also be found on the Supreme Council Website by clicking here.